- Results after the last race no. 6 > club champs 2018 race 6
- Results after race 5 > club champs 2018 race 5
- A two event format for 2018:
- Runners can choose one or both championships to participate in.
- The first is a road race championship.
- Run Two 5 km’s & Two 10 km’s (So 4 races to qualify).
- You can run in more than 4 races, BUT!
- Only your best two 5 km & your best two 10 km races will be your qualifying races.
- Enter races in good time as some events can sell out.
|Date: 2018||Event||Distance||Approx. £||For info visit:|
- The second championship is a N.E.H.L. Cross Country Championship.
- Taking the official N.E.H.L. results: The club will compile the competitors points from tables produced by the N.E.H.L. administrators.
- Only the first 3 harrier league events will count for the purpose of this championship which usually are:
- From September to December 2018.
- Established rules for the club championship & disputes procedure apply to both championships.
- Why this format for 2018? Keep local. Travel kept to a minimum. Support local clubs. Simplified format. Separate XC Champs. Reasonable entry fee costs.
Club Championship Rules:
- You must wear your official club vest or cropped top. If it is not worn, then any points obtained from that race will be removed from the athletes points total.
- Disputes. Athletes have 1 month (post-race date) in which ‘a dispute’ may be raised.
- Who to contact: Men’s captain, Steve Robertson or Women’s Club Representative, Andrea Banner.
- You must put your dispute in writing within one month, post race date.
- Submit your document in writing to Andrea or Graham. The club will do it’s utmost to resolve such matters in a timely, fair & impartial manner.
- Athletes must be aged 18 & over before the first race in order to compete in the championship.
- If you run in a championship race you will be automatically included in the results.
- If you cannot run in the race you have entered: Contact the race organiser & ask what your options are. Follow their advice. Do not simply hand over your race number to another fellow runner: Doing so could adversely affect overall standings in the championship.
- In the event of a tie, a count back method will apply. In the event of minimum participation, per age group: then the awards will be pro rata.
- Entering as an un-attached runner will mean any result will not be recognised by the club, for the purpose of both club championship formats.