Please click the link for online entry. Click Here.
Please click this link for a postal entry. Click Here
Race Date: Wednesday 14th June 2017. Start time: 7.30pm. NEWBURN RIVER RUN INFORMATION: The Newburn River Run is 6miles, flat and predominately traffic free route. It provides runners with the opportunity to post a fast time.
- If possible, car share. Follow the marshal’s directions for free car parking.
- PLEASE DO NOT THROW ANY LITTER AROUND THE VICINITY. KEEP NEWBURN TIDY!
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION: NEWBURN ACTIVITY CENTRE, GRANGE ROAD, NEWBURN. (NE15 8ND) – SPORTS HALL.
- CHANGING FACILITIES. Toilets, showers are available inside the centre. NO baggage should be left in the changing area. Lockers are available. The organisers will accept no liability for loss of, or damage to, competitors’ property. Please ensure your race number is on the front of your vest. Please ensure your medical & contact information on the reverse of your number is completed.
St. Johns Ambulance. Volunteers are available and will provide assistance should you need it. If you are unable to finish the race, signal to a marshal that you need assistance out on the course.
- WARM UP AREA. We encourage competitors to use the playing field adjacent to the centre. Please do not run around the area of the Keelman Pub and Blaney Row. Both roads will be busy with traffic.
- COURSE DETAILS. This is a revised course, new for 2017. Details will be explained on the evening pre-race start time.
- THE FINISH. Once finished, please make your way to the 1st floor of the leisure centre, where you will you can relax, enjoy race tales, have refreshments & a complimentary food offering (free of course!)
- WE ASK YOU TO HAVE CLEAN FOOTWEAR. The bar is open for refreshments and is very reasonably priced.
- RESULTS, PRIZES AND AWARDS WILL BE ANNOUNCED (CATEGORY AWARDS ARE ENTIRELY AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CLUB.
- ELSWICK HARRIERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. SEE YOU ALL AGAIN IN 2018!