- SUBSCRIPTIONS: For 2019 can be paid now and are due by the end of January 2019. Timely payments would be appreciated. Thank you.
- THE FEES: Are £55 for adults and £35 for juniors.
- (A social member only, club runner fee, is to be confirmed at the clubs January meeting on the 7th. Once confirmed, this note will be updated on the 8th January 2019).
- FOR JUNIORS. Please hand over your subscriptions to the junior coach Jan Heslop (or designate junior coach in Jan’s absence) in a sealed envelope with the runner’s name(s) on it. Cheques or cash are fine, but cheques are preferred, made payable to Elswick Harriers.
- FOR ADULTS. Please either: pay by BACS transfer (sort code and account number available from firstname.lastname@example.org) OR: In a sealed envelope with the runner’s name(s) on it. Cheques or cash are fine, but cheques are preferred, made payable to Elswick Harriers.
- PAYING JUNIOR & ADULTS TOGETHER. Feel free to do so via any of the payment options available.
- PEOPLE FROM THE SAME HOME ADDRESS with several subscriptions to pay and who wish to stage their payments should contact the club treasurer directly: Daniel Nettle (pictured below) can be contacted using the following clubs email address: email@example.com
With the exception of the social club member, all other sub fees includes the athletes affiliation fee to England Athletics. The balance is received by the club.