2017 Woodcock Info form ver 7
Entry form 2017 For affiliated clubs
Entry form 2017 Un-attached runner
- A new format for 2017’s event brings a team relay format to this event. The format: A 3 person team relay event for club & unattached runners.
- One person of the 3 person team must be a female (and can be of any age).
- The remaining two runners can be made up of any male or female runners and of any age. All runners must be 16 years of age on the day of the event.
- Unattached runners: You will be placed into an unattached team of runners, allocated on the day of the run by Elswick Harriers event organisers.
- Where? High Gosforth Park NE 3 5 HP (with free parking). When? SATURDAY 25th NOVEMBER 2017.
- A START TIME OF 2 PM.
- Cost: £6 per affiliated team club.
- £2 per unattached runner.
- Course: A traffic-free, 1.66 mile lap, per runner, on a perfect tarmac path at the race course.
- IMPORTANT ENTRY INFORMATION:
- Clubs can enter on line via the sports soft website or by downloading an entry form specifically for affiliated clubs.
- Un-attached runners can only enter via postal entry: Kindly download the un-attached entry form. Thank you.
- ALL POSTAL ENTRIES (along with your cheque – made payable to Elswick Harriers) MUST BE POSTED TO:
- M.Coleman, 13 Falcon Terrace, Wylam, Northumberland. NE41 8EE.
- ALL POSTAL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2017.
- TO DATE THIS EVENT WILL NOT TAKE ENTRIES ON THE DAY.
- COLLECTION OF ALL BIB NO.S (BOTH CLUB & UNATTACHED RUNNERS) WILL BE GIVEN OUT AT RACE HQ ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
- COLLECTION OF ALL NUMBERS MUST BE COMPLETED BETWEEN 12 NOON THROUGH TO 1.30PM.
- Thank you for co-operation on all of the above.