- The club’s presentation evening takes place:
- THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 16th at Blaydon Rugby Club House.
- Address: Crow Trees Ground, Hexham Road, Swalwell. NE16 3BN.
- DOORS OPEN AT 7.30 PM. UPSTAIRS FUNCTION ROOM.
- 175 tickets sold – Grand Stuff Indeed. Marvellous!
- There is a full itinerary: Junior, Senior, Vet awards, Club Championship, NEHL awards.
- The Club’s special awards.
- Guest of Honour is Bill McGuirk.
- We hope to start proceedings from around 8.15 pm onwards.
- Raffle, Quiz, Hog Roast, Beckleberry’s Ice Cream await.
- It will be a grand occasion, See you all there 🙂
Day: March 14, 2019
Hello Team Elswick: Two items for your attention: The first round of the 2019 Spring Track Relays are a couple of weeks away. Please find enclosed details of the NOTAN event > Flyer & Track Relays Rules 2019
For Club athletes aged between 50 and 65 there is an opportunity from Newcastle University to participate in a study to research the ‘influence of protein supplements on recovery after excercise’.
Details can be found here > University Study Invite 2019